Back to EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
• Graduated in medical school in 1974 – Faculdade de Medicina de Sorocaba (Medical School of Sorocaba) of Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC – SP).
• General Surgery training under the orientation of Prof. Eugenio Luis Mauro (São Paulo) and Vascular and Angiology training under the orientation of Prof. Mario Degni (São Paulo) and Rubens Carlos Mayall (Rio de Janeiro).
• Past president of Brazilian Society of Phlebology and Lymphology (twice).
• Honorary president of Brazilian Society of Phlebology and Lymphology.
• Honorary president of Pan American Society of Phlebology and Lymphology.
• Author of scientific articles published in International, Brazilian and Latin American Magazines.
• Author of a book – “Tudo sobre Varizes” (in Portuguese).
• Author of chapters in books of Phlebology, Angiology, Vascular Surgery and Lymphology.
• President of the 15th World Congress of UIP in 2005, Rio de Janeiro – RIO UIP 2005.
• Organizer of several Congresses and Courses of Phlebology and Lymphology in São Paulo.
• Founder member of Brazilian Venous Forum.
• Medical practice in a private clinic and in a Social Medical Service of Angiology and Vascular Surgery (SUS –Healthy Minister).